I want to know if BEAF works with all WordPress themes. Iām concerned about possible design or functionality issues and need to ensure it runs smoothly across different themes without conflicts.
I want to use BEAF (Before After Image Comparison) within Elementor. I need to know how to add and display the comparison slider using Elementor without any layout or functionality issues.
I want to know if BEAF provides shortcode support so I can easily add before-after image comparisons anywhere on my site without limitations.
I want to know if itās possible to use more than one slider on a single page. Iām concerned about layout, performance, and potential conflicts when adding multiple sliders together.
I want to improve my website design by using more than one slider in a single page layout.
I want to create a before-after image comparison slider. How can I build it easily using WordPress, plugins, or other tools so users can drag and compare two images?
Hey, quick question how does that before/after slider actually work? Like, when you drag it and the image changes, whatās going on behind the scenes?
Hi, Iām trying to understand what BEAF (Before After Image Slider & Gallery) actually is. Is it just a simple tool to compare two images with a slider, or does it also support creating full before/after galleries? A short explanation of its main use would really help.
BEAF Pro is built to serve a wide range of industries by combining filterable galleries, multiple preview styles, and text based storytelling features.
Industry Examples
- Dental clinics showcasing Smile Makeover results
- Construction and renovation projects showing room restoration
- Photography portfolios capturing seasonal transitions
- Beauty and skincare clinics presenting age defying solutions
- Architecture projects revealing abandoned building restorations
Why BEAF Pro Is the Right Choice
- Flexible layouts for different project types
- Strong visual storytelling tools
- Professional presentation without custom coding
- Scales easily as your portfolio grows
Hashtags
#BEAFPro #WordPressPortfolio #BeforeAfterShowcase #ProfessionalWebsites #CreativePresentation
BEAF Pro allows you to add Title, Description, and Read More buttons to all preview styles. You can fully control which elements appear and how they look from the backend settings.
Customization Options
- Show or hide title, description, and Read More button
- Edit font size, color, and alignment
- Customize button appearance and text
- Apply changes across all preview styles
Example Showcase
- The Reconstruction of a Broken Room with a detailed story link
- Reviving Green showing lawn restoration techniques
- The Impact of Dental Treatment highlighting smile transformations
Importance of This Feature
This feature turns image sliders into conversion focused content blocks that combine visuals with meaningful text and calls to action.
Hashtags
#BeforeAfterPreview #BEAFPro #WordPressSlider #ContentDrivenDesign #ImageComparison

